All About the Belle Hall Green Team:
- Open to third grade students. We meet once a month during recess. We often times involve other students in other grades in our projects.
- Each month the students learn about how to help our school and our planet through various presentations and fun projects
- The Green Team is responsible for weekly ‘Green Tips’ on the Belle Hall Hot Air News.
- The Green Team also monitors classroom and cafeteria recycling efforts.
- In 2012 the Green Team hopes to sponsor a school wide garden.
All About the PTA Recycling Committee:
- The Recycling Committee sponsors our can collection and earns money for the Belle Hall PTA
- Sponsors the Green Team
- Ensures that the school recycles at all PTA events
- 2012 goals include replacing cafeteria styrofoam trays with reusable plastic trays.
- Teaches staff and students how to ‘Recycle Right’ in the cafeteria & the classroom.
Contact Allison Meyer (email@example.com) or Kari Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to get involved!